Birth memories - ERIC

This pic taken in May prior to Eric's birth. Only one that I know of during my "with child" 9mos! In those yrs. not many women wanted or desired having their pic taken while pregnant...wow, how times have changed. Now women get on covers of magazines w/baby bump proudly displayed!

I remember - I was 21, soooo excited about becoming a mommie--at least until I was so close to the actual "event"! I told Mama Ogletree that I didn't want to do this (give birth)! She very wisely said to me, well, you can't back out now...lol
 Eric was "easy" baby coming into our world. The Dr. "knocked me out" for a few hrs. because I was soooo slow getting to the deed! When I awoke, I remember having only three (3) hard pains and Wooohoo he was here!
 During those yrs. we did NOT know the sex of our babies....so wanting a boy and actually getting a boy was amazing!
The pregnancy was a very happy, non-eventful time. I felt better and was never sick....except --  I decided to crave Cherry ice cream. After eating it, Eric decided he did NOT like Cherry ice cream and I was sick as a dog!! That was the one & only time I got sick!
Today, Eric and I have a close, loving relationship. He's a good man with a loving heart. Life has dealt us many "mountains to climb" but we're still moving forward....I know I can count on Eric if I need help or just an ear to listen. 
So, Happy Birthday, son....you are one who "lights up" my life. I will ALWAYS love you unconditionally. 
                                                          LOVE,
                     
                                                          Yo Mama!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......