Tech Ride...........

PURPLE!! Isn't it a cute little thing?..hahaha
We'll get to this in a minute...
Eric,Marc & Donnie have been admonishing me for a while to "get into the 21st century"!!
Well, I say -- baby steps, and maybe. It truly is a journey for me filled w/trepidation,excitement and anticipation....
#1 - Eric encouraged me to get a digital camera, I did. I still basically point/shoot--those darn icons that "pop" up still leave me wondering, wth??!!! So, I'm still taking pictures, just not as "smoothly" as those who understand all those dang icons...lol
#2 - RIP CDs into computer for music I can actually choose & listen to while I game-play or read. WOW! I LUV this. Picked that up fairly quickly--well, it's just insert, play & the rest of the work is done for me...YEAH!
#3-  DVR. When we transferred to AT&T U-Verse, I then began to learn about the DVR. I LUV that thing!! If we're "away" I can record whatever program we may miss. OoooAhhhh!
#4 - MP3 - UGH! This one has been a bit of a challenge for me! Today Eric gave "tutorials" and I begin to understand a bit better. I've got to have this tech down pat---my XM radio is being cancelled the end of this month. I don't want to be left w/FM stations only after enjoying XM stations. I KNOW I'll like MP3 because I get to play/hear only what I WANT to hear---not someone else's choices...Oh yea!
So, I am beginning to put my "toes in the technology" of the 21st century....it's a journey, and I  WILL keep trying to adapt.
**further updates as I progress**  :)  :)  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......