RAIN!!

1 loud BOOM, lightening strike across the road, then R A I N!!
Temp dropped quickly during the brief 10-15 min. of raindrops!
The air smelled moist, fresh and clean.....it's been soooo long since we've experienced such wonderfulness!!!!
It was very brief, but some small puddling looks so enticing....I was overcome....had to put my bare feet into that cool, moist water pool!!!!!!!!!

It felt sooo cooling to my feet! Actually, raindrops DID fall on my head.....it was exciting......LOL

I know the little puddles won't last long, and who knows when raindrops will fall again.....
I believe--you must take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it takes so little to make life enjoyable & fun.

Even the weeds look happy!!!
They got a small bath...hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......