Age is an OXYMORON !!!!

Life is measured, by some, in pros and cons.
Age is that, too.
Pros - I'm happy to still be standing up, above the ground!! Enjoy my GRANDkids and all the love they offer. Am happy & blessed w/the bestest friends, a wonderful husband & family, too. I love my life @ this stage. I'm much less worried 'bout what people think, and much more assertive if I have something to say...I just SAY it...LOL  I truly am "comfortable in my skin".....well sort of...haha
Cons - Today I had errands to run....WalMart (ugh!) and Lowe's. Well ....I left BOTH places w/an ugly reminder I was there!!
Yes indeed....a bandaid on both arms, in almost the same spots! Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Aging gracefully is truly an OXYMORON.
The skin that has "protected" us all our life....is paper thin, easy to "break"open and then.....
BLOOD  goes EVERYwhere....it's like a river running free....LOL   Oh, and it IS  embarrassing, too.
So, I made a trip @ WalMart & Lowe's to Customer Service and got a paper towel and a bandaid.  Didn't realize I would wind up @ the end of my "trip" w/bandaids on BOTH arms....lol
Oh well....it's just bandaids, and I'm fine. Just wondering....why did it have to happen twice, wasn't once enough???????  Guess not..........:((((




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!