BIRD stories....2 Parts

Sun. evening I was doing my usual bird watching.
Accomplished 2 cute stories for ya....

I've been looking for the blk/white woodpecker for a while now. I didn't know his "name", until I saw him identified on a bird chart.(I was in Bowdon @ the dental clinic.) There he was, on that chart, pretty as I've seen him.
His "name" is  HAIRY Woodpecker...lol

I've taken pics before....now I know what to call him! I think he's beautiful!

Part 2   Sometimes the camera catches cute moments, which we don't see totally w/the eye. This is  one of those.
I noticed a Goldfinch, I think?, sitting near the birdhouse....on one of the arms. He didn't  seem to be in a hurry. Good for  me!

There he is...NAPPING!!!! Sooooooo cute.
Sometimes.....ya just get lucky. The camera catches awesome moments for us to enjoy.
It was a gooooood "shot" day!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!