GARDEN Project -- Day 3 DONE!!

Worked Sun. and Mon. on my upgrade for the garden. Was unable to quite finish.....until TODAY! Yeah, it's done & I'm really pleased w/the new "look".
Replaced, threw out and trashed old nasty stuff. Cleaned things I wanted to keep. Coats of paint for those that needed it.
The process became quite labor-intensive....sore over body doesn't really describe how TIRED I got on this project. Heck.....shoveling, raking, painting, and then placement of items was hard work....LOL
I enjoyed it. Eric did have to assist me w/the landscape timbers and he, sweetly, put up my front fencing. Plus, some of the ground "stick ins" were toooo hard for me, so he did those. Thank you, Eric.
I KNOW this new upgrade will make my future pictures look much better. (I think about  that since I began taking pictures!)  I've been wanting to do this for quite some time. Things always kept me off the project. Now....it's done, I'm pleased and I actually enjoyed the hard work! It's always nice to work and see the end product once it's done.
Front view...above
 LEFT side...
 RIGHT side...
NEW entrance....

So....there it is.....

Comments

  1. That looks so pretty!! You did a fabulous job!! Now get some rest!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!