Kitty QUOTE....Done!

Years ago, when I became interested in "crafty" things...this woman made a deep impression on me. HGTV, at that time, was covered w/home deco shows. I watched every day!
Kitty's quote reads: "It's not what you don't have. It's what you do with what you do have".
Kitty would take "unusable" household items, think "outside the box" and develop something useful and unique.
As I sat on my newly- sided porch!, I began thinking how I hated that old wicker table we used! I had always wanted to paint & refresh the look, but it never got done.
Ding. Lightbulb went off!!! I had bought Lamar a small stool to prop up his feet, while that boot was still on. It sometimes made his legs achy. I found it at one of the very few yard sales I caught this summer.
Then....thought of the glass top I had kept for so long...no longer in use. (it has been used in every room here @ one point in time!)
So.....the stool + the glass  =  new porch table. Yes.
Ofcourse....I added a doily, cause it's cute!
This works great...and the black matches the metal-look on the side of Lamar's b'day chair.
Thank you, Kitty.....for your  influence to think outside the box and use what's on hand.
I think it's cute......LOL



Comments

  1. VERY cute!!! And I love the repurposing idea. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!