GRANDparents Day at School

Made another sweet memory today. Went to join my pixie girl for lunch and Book Fair. I really DID enjoy our visit, too.
Sweetie came down the hall, saw me and, very excited!, GrandMa, GrandMa....all the time swinging her arms so I would notice her...LOL  Ofcourse, I had already spotted my sweet pixie girl!
We had lunch together. The only thing I ordered was a Yahoo Choc. milk!! (no sch. food for me, please...LOL) And, I haven't had a Yahoo in years, so I treated myself.
Off to the Book Fair.....she chose two books and one of those "fancy" pens w/the flower on top. Ofcourse, she's my kinda girl.....the pen is PURPLE. Mama says she likes her books, so maybe it was a successful trip.
Took a few shots of her, ofcourse:    "horsing" round before lunch....
With friend, ready to eat....(MY Yahoo...LOL)
GRANDma & our sweet pixie girl....
 On into the Book Fair to purchase some fun reads...
 Loved the hall "art"....really cute... her & the art!! LOL
It was some very special one-on-one time w/our lil pixie girl. Time is so precious w/these little ones...they grow away from us much too fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!