PRAISE to GOD....in all things.

I'm sooo excited to give witness w/this beautiful, exciting story!
This morning, I decided we had to purchase a bedside potty chair. Lamar is worn slap out, frm lifting & helping David to the bathroom. Into wheelchair, out of wheelchair, distance included!
Long story short: Happened to call Ga. Extended Medical. They wanted $130 for a new one...ouch! (now this is God's part...) Jean stated, ck @ Goodwill, she thought she saw one in there a day or so earlier. So, I called....yes, they did have one, w/o  the bowl included.
Goodwill says med. supply has those. K, so I called Jean again...lol  Yes, they have them...$8.00.
(bowls usually fit any kind of chair)
Went by Ga. Ext. Med., picked up bowl....on to Goodwill.
Found the woman I talked to earlier. There it was....brand spankin NEW, never used...no scratches or any form of damage or nasty! The bowl fits!
(now, 2nd God's part!). Chair was priced first @ $5.95, then reduced....I bought this chair for.....$2.92 plus tax. !!!!!!!!!!!!
Drove back to med. supply to pay for bowl. Waited, they didn't have change....couldn't find key to cash box (God again!!). So, the girl came back -- said Merry Christmas, NO charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, total w/o paying for bowl for NEW bedside chair....$3. What a BLESSED morning.
Note: I WILL go back to med. and pay for bowl w/correct change. AND, I intend to @ least give Jean, my sweet ANGEL, money for a lunch to thank her yet again.
Backstory.....David worked for Goodwill for quite some time. Poor pay, bad hours. In this case....Goodwill paid him back w/a $3 bedside chair!! HOOT HOOT!!!!!!!!
Point to ponder/remember:
GOD provides miracles EVERY day. HE places people into our lives who are his Angels of mercy. We, as mortals, just need to learn to RECOGNIZE & acknowledge these miracles that happen for us. And always....thank GOD for these wonderful miracles.
What are the odds an employee, selling this for $130 would mention it to a potential customer???????
Think on that............
I love this picture of Jesus....that smile says....hey, I got this..........lol  I KNOW, he always does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!