CHICKEN Sunday....

Sweet Vickie called and asked if we wanted to go out to Cracker Barrel for Sun. lunch. Talked to Lamar & David, it was a gooooooooo.
It must be really hard for both of them to be so "housebound". Lamar has no "free" time, except for the hour or so David & I go for PT.(even w/ that being 3x a week--it leaves little time for him to relax.) Lamar does manage to "escape" to a Dr. or the trash "delivery" site.....that's 'bout it! Bummers!!
I, however, being the "traveler",  get many more "outs".....groc. store, running errands, and a rare lunch out. I consider myself blessed.
Today was enjoyed by all. Boneless fried chicken for Sun. @ Cracker Barrel is delish & more adjectives, too!! Ofcourse.....we met up @ 12:30----people  out of church, travelers on the road and anyone who likes their Sun. chicken was there!!!!!!!! To say it was CROWDED is quite an understatement.
Even w/the crowds, people were very considerate and helpful to us......getting in w/the wheelchair. Once we were seated.....then it was just NOISY and LOUD!!
My other sweet friend, Sue and her husband, George, also joined us. It's soooooo rare for us girls to be able to be anywhere at the same time!!
(Vickie & Sue are sisters, by the way.)
 The Sun. chicken gang! David "hiding"--doesn't like pics taken. (He actually ate Chic n Dumplings)
 Seeing "less" of Lamar after 40lbs. gone! He be lookin good!!!!!
 Sweet Miss Vickie n me....sorry, my "flat" hair is waitin on it's perm....:(
Below is sweet Sue and George, her husband.
It was great food shared w/WONDERFUL, sweet friends. I think David & Lamar really enjoyed being "out n about".
Good friends and fellowship shared w/them is my today's blessing.....


Comments

  1. Looks like fun!! Lamar looks amazing!! Good job! I know he feels better. Y'all deserved that fun today! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......