SHAKEN, but not broken....

Lamar, this wonderfully sweet, loving, kind, gentle, loving man who has been in my life over 30 yrs.....
This morning he fell!! Tripped, he says. I heard a loud noise, but was unable to get there as quickly as I wish that I had.
By the time I reached him.....he was sitting at the table. .. literally, shaking from this experience. Thank God....no broken bones. He skinned his left arm a bit, but nothing else seems harmed.
When Lamar is on the floor.....he has to get to a surface where he can "pull" up. Then he gets back onto his feet.
I haven't been giving thanks like some on FB this month. However, today I AM.....I  truly  THANK GOD that Lamar didn't break anything!!
This household could NOT proceed successfully w/o him. He takes tender, loving care of David (his brother) after his stroke. All the physical duties go to Lamar.....
Lamar also helps me.....he washed their clothes this wk. while I went w/David to PT. He does soooooo much around here.Lamar often surprises me w/thoughtful things he does to help.
I'm sure God's loving arms were around Lamar this morning......and I  AM  very thankful.
(where Lamar "stumbled" seemed to have no visible "obstacles"......yet, it still happened!!)
There are blessings and miracles every day of our lives....this was just one of those.


Comments

  1. So glad Mr. Lamar is ok. God was really watching out for him.
    I know it gave you a scare though
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......