Terrific, WACKY TUESDAY

Tuesday was a wack-a-doo day !!
ERIC came for a visit....haven't seen him in a while. He finally arrived 12:15 or so. (I had been waiting since much earlier...haha)
Grands are out of school, so I was to "sit" with them until Stacey got home. Needed to be there 'bout 2pm.
So.....Eric went, too! He wanted to see the kids, Marc and Stacey.
It was a wacky, yet wonderful visit! Not much one-on-one time at all. It was a great blessing to be able to get those  HUGS  I've been missin sooo much.
I'm happy to have had the visit, especially right at Thanksgiving.
When we started to leave to go to Marc's... Emma, Patty's daughter....decided she would ride w/me. I know now the "draw" was the Camero....hahaha  That's the first time I actually talked to Emma at length. It was a very pleasant experience. She's very smart and chatted away easily w/me. Emma has been a diabetic since she was a babe.....she's very in tune w/her diabetes. I was totally impressed. Thought she & Hunter would "hit it off", cause they have the diabetes thing in common. Well, NO!  Hunter "hid" in his room.....Stacey explained to me....she's a girl!! Duh. He's not ready for that interaction yet I guess. !!
 Kammie, Patty, Emma, Eric & Asa
 Snack time.........
 Mr. Marc....in his comfy place!
These are my pics, oh yes....you knew there would be...LOL
It was "special".. both  sons in the same room(I treasure those moments when I get them!) and got to spend a bit of time w/the Grands.
**This is Asa, giving Emma lots of love....hahaha**



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......