Photo OOPS!!!!!

I'm a "point n shoot" girl. I LUV to do that....it's my relaxation and personal "fun" time.
My subjects seem to always wind up as birds, flowers, trees, etc. I  LUV nature.
Many times I have clicked, just as doing so....the bird flies  away. It happens toooo often. So, I just delete those and go forward!
Today was a bit different. I was shooting the elusive redbirds. (Usually I only have them "tease" me @ dusk, when I can't get a shot---no light. At that time, they are out in force----6-8 or so. darn it!)
I had taken a few shots and spotted a bird light on a limb. In the camera, I could see it well...only not to identify him.
Took the shot, put it on computer.....found this.
Believe it is a Titmouse.....Without his HEAD showing....LOL   A leaf fell @ the "click" and hid it's face.!!!!!!!! To me it's tooooooo funny.( Just one of the hazards of being surrounded by trees.)
Pretty good shot, minus the leaf.....hahaha
Oh well.....there's always another "shot" to catch....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......