Blessings Daily 24

PARKS. Yes, I went "parkin" again today! Of late, this has been my source for serenity.
We are blessed to have some great public parks in our area. I still have some yet to explore!
Atco is a ball complex, w/walking trail and kids play area. Even has a "hill to climb" if you're froggy! 
My fav part is the stream that "runs through it"...lol
I love hearing the water when walking, or just sitting @ the picnic table and watching the water flow! 
I took the camera today and enjoyed the water in a new way.
Truthfully, I did NOT go to exercise....only to enjoy being outdoors---the sights, sounds---allow my "meandering" spirit to be freeeeeee!
God has provided us w/such beautiful spaces and sights to enjoy. HE knew just what we need...indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......