Blessings Daily 13

NUMBERS...that's today's blessing & happiness word.
Lamar had a physical and received his "readings" today. Everything was very good. His sugar read was up a bit, but seems to run that way thru all check-ups.
The biggest news: his triglycerides were 93..omg...that  is the absolute LOWEST he (or I) have ever gotten! Somethin is definitely workin very well. Since that is the read concerning "blockage materials/fats" it is truly excellent news. 
We have this running "competition" w/our "reads" each time! See who's doing the best job of stayin healthy---at our ages, it's important to keep track of such VIP info and "adjust" lifestyle accordingly.
Honestly....I prefer my attempt to keep healthy w/o numerous drugs. Sadly, he swallows a literal handful of pills every morning, and a couple @ nite.(bout a doz. in all!) Thank God, I'm only taking 4 prescribed ones + my daily vitamins. 
Lamar believes pills will do the trick with no other effort....maybe these reads prove he may be correct! I try to use reasonable choices to maintain my numbers. I want to do this on my own...w/o sooooo many pills to swallow. 
Happiness for Lamar is truly a good reason to count NUMBERS as my blessing for today.
He is my love, my husband, friend and companion for life and I want him around forever! Lamar would be ok w/o me....but I would NOT ever be ok w/o him in my life....simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......