Blessings Daily 6

Today has been a day for extreme TOLERANCE!
I am blessed to have people who LOVE me enough to be tolerant!
Have you ever just had "one of those days"? That was this day!
It began early upon arising out of bed and unfortunately, continued thru most of this day!
I would blame PMS --  but I can no longer use that excuse...lol   Frustrations, aggravations, quick temper...the whole nine yards of YUCK!
Late in the dusky part of the day, I treated myself to a glass of wine.....didn't help much, but did tone down the negative reactions somewhat!
Sweet Lamar & Eric just tried to stay out of the "way"...bless their hearts. Thank GOD, he gave me guys who can "back off" without injuries...hahaha
Those two really did put up with a huffy, puffy, ridiculous demeanor from me this day.
Just couldn't seem to find that all important "Control button" within myself this day!
No excuses....I just am so BLESSED to have men who endure such foolishness and can still find love in their hearts!!!!!!!! 
Tolerance is exactly why I survived this day...lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......