S P A M ...

This was an experiment..leave Spam on for a wk. and see how much comes in! NOT...today is 2 1/2 days and already there are 34 of those suckers...UGH








Yea - "married women looking to sleep with new people"...WTH??? Guess some are really desperate for what this offers???
Some MORE offensive than others...and maybe a bit humorous, too. This one just amazes me..."meet for sex tonight, join free"...


I'm so blessed to have been married 31 yrs. today. I remember the dating scene, it was tough. "They" say you can't meet anyone of good character in a "bar" atmosphere---WRONG!! Lamar & I met @ the  VFW dances in Hawkinsville. I  KNOW there are good people who are out there - it's always the PERSON, not the place that makes the outcome wonderful.
Yes, I'm compulsive---I  DELETED  those nasty things,  and will the next batch, too, that comes through! Thank goodness for a place for Spam....the TRASH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......