Blessings Daily 2

Today has been a bit taxing on the bod! Trip to the grocery store, load/unload, put them up. Clean pots&pans to put away...one of my most Unfavorite duties! Clean the stove...another yucky thing!
So. My blessing today is the ENERGY I've found with my new vitamins I'm now on..from the Herb Shop. I still get very tired at this age, but NOT so "bone" tired as before this new vitamin. I seem to have stronger "staying" power...LOL
The most important blessing for today is...Thank You God for being financially blessed to go buy groceries...so many people are struggling with that simple blessing these days. The additional note to that is Thank You God for having a home to store, use and enjoy those groceries....another blessing other's may not enjoy these terribly stressing economic times.
It was, a good day. I'm very thankful.  :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......