Blessings Daily 9

I'm thinking that today is a thankful day for PROGRESS.
Things used as a younger woman are obsolete. ME!
I no longer have to hand-wash dirty dishes...I totally LUV & respect the role of an automatic dishwasher. 
The family always makes jokes about my using REAL dishes at our get-togethers. They all rely on throw-away, flimsy plates, plastic forks/spoons & plastic cups...Y U C K! I USE my everyday plates, silverware and (cause they won't use glass!) plastic glasses...I know....!
I truly ENJOY a "rain-head" shower. The old styles we had when I was growing up were pitiful in comparison! These new shower heads give "massage" therapy  as you shower...I totally  LUV that.
Ofcourse, I'm computer-addicted....keepin in "touch with the world" has been an amazing experience for me. I  DO  still call friends/family on a phone, but cyber-space is sooooo cool! I seldom ever watch "mindless tv" anymore. I go to my computer for reading, news, and socialization. Who'd thunk @ this age I would be doing this???  lol
Then, there's my "baby"....to get me frm here to there in "sporty" style....lol   It's  FUN  to drive and causes a
"stir" everywhere I go in her. As a young driver, Dad helped me get a 4-dr(key to DISlike) Chevelle. I actually didn't mind the car and it served me well for many yrs. In comparison to my Camaro...there is NONE..lol  

So, some elements/changes over my lifetime I certainly DO welcome w/open arms. I know there will be many more....we'll see how that goes!
I was able to sweep & mop Lamar's new vinyl floor today. That's soooo much progress frm foolin w/a vacuum cleaner for carpet that never seemed clean, even after time-consuming work! Zip, zip and done...cleaner is mop & dry....no rinse...yeah! Luv this flooring. Such progress...easier on the back, too.
I'm thankful for all these things that make life simpler...heck, bring 'em on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......