Blessings Daily 31

*God Created All Things Beautiful*
I chose this because it's true, and, all blessing flow from God. I believe.
It's the last day of the month...who knew..lol
As I've scanned over the topics I claimed as my personal blessings I find a common thread. Many revolve around  love of my family,my husband,  wanderlust in my bones, hope for solutions, philosophy of life, and some secular/commercial things.
Writing these daily only made me speak aloud of how blessed I know that I am. I've always known and appreciated that fact. Seeing things in print is a jerk into the reality of how this life is always presenting a new challenge each day. 
I hope there was a touch of humor in these, because we all know God has the greatest sense of humor---above & better than any of us mortals. As "they" say---just make a plan and hear God laugh!
                                  
Now there is a new beginning....February. Anticipate good things happening, fun, and LOVE! 
I will continue the journey.....wishing for each of you---peace, joy and happiness in your life. A smile is just a frown turned upside down....and smiles don't cause wrinkles...lol         
                        Love yall                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......