Blessings Daily 26

TIMING. It's everything when it happens in a positive way.
My annual physical exam was "endured"today...lol
It was a bit strange at best....
BP  was" drop down"low! That has NOT happened to me in my lifetime...that I recall. I've always been on the high end, prior to BP meds. I'm truly puzzled.
It's all good...Dr. took me off HCTZ ingredient. So, I'm truly THANKFUL--that's the water pill (aka Lasix). That's a very annoying pill! A person sees the bathroom more than daylight...lol
Happy that BP was checked this day. Thoughts of what "could have" happened are right scarey. 
Divine intervention....I know that, in my heart.
Will wait for blood results....hope I can do somewhere near normal on all that!
It was truly......a GOOD day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......