Blessings Daily

I really like the Dec. daily that Ginger&Ami did this past month. 
I intend to make this my month of NOTED BLESSINGS. I want to begin the new year with a positive and thankful attitude.


Today, I'm led to say that Lamar is, has and always will be God's blessing to me and our family. We soon will celebrate 31yrs. together...who knew!
This day is more of a FUN recognition, though....Lamar made his FAMOUS cornbread for us. He makes it so well it almost has the consistency of cake! I've used the same recipe and yet, it never quite attains the level of his! (note: Stacey has been making it w/the same recipe and Marc says it's verrrrry good.)
The cornbread was the "hub", so to speak, of our New Year's Day meal. It made the rest just "side items"!!
Our sides were fried okra, black-eyed peas, and ham. It was a very good dinner.
Lamar has many wonderful, loving and generous traits. We all love him for all those reasons....but, the thing he does w/cornbread, fish&hushpuppies, and biscuits make the love grow expotentially!!
So, this first blessing daily is : I'm thanking God for Lamar in our lives. He was well worth waitin 7(seven), looong single years to find! I FOUND the gold at the end of my rainbow....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......