Blessings Daily 20

WISHES COME TRUE. This is a bit of silliness today!
I can now "capture" birds when I see them w/my camera.
I know, why is that a blessing? Well, because I LUV birds & nature. God  is the only ONE to thank for such beauty in our world. There is soooo much beauty to behold all around us, every day. 
My personal "take" on these blessings is...I LUV to take pictures and enjoy them over time. I just believe that photography (whether a pro or an amateur) is an avenue to review such beauty....which we might otherwise ignore. Pictures capture a "moment in time" which may/may not happen again for us.
Ofcourse, I'm really haphazard yet w/this camera. Practice will improve my skills....Until then, I'll still be "shootin" beauty and enjoying it every day.
Nature, animals & a camera = HAPPY to me!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......