Blessings Daily 10

I do believe the saying...there's always LIGHT @ THE END OF THE TUNNEL.
Today, maybe....this foggy, grey, rainy, coolish, wet day is just a precursor for another beautiful day of LIGHT!
I sorta remember Summer days of HOT, dry weather. Now Winter is here with its WET, cold, grey days.
I also know the saying....we can never be satisfied! Maybe that's true, at least when weather is involved!!
Another viewpoint is: "they" say we're catchin up on our drought figures...the earth NEEDS water for everything to survive and grow. I'm just not sure what the fog means, or does to assist in life cycles....guess I've forgotten too much schoolin frm my younger days! FOG is truly dangerous for me....I get disoriented easily in it. I'm sure other drivers must feel the same "lost" feeling when it just envelopes us.
I am a positive person....I KNOW if we just endure/survive these kinds of days....there will be LIGHT again. 
We definitely are creatures who love the light. 
I'm hoping today's blessing is: I reaffirm my belief in the positive...of good things to celebrate after hearty endurance has been exhibited!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......