Blessings Daily 18

SURPRISE. Today  I was on my way out the driveway when I noticed this box...popping out of  our  mailbox. Curiousity flooded over me...lol  I stopped, pulled a very tightly packed box out and,behold....it was frm Amazon. 
When my camera was ordered on Sun., delivery was "scheduled" between the 23rd & 26th. Today is only the 18th!
Kudos and many thanks for Ami&Brian giving me guidance in choosing a camera. Their input made me confident in my choice. 
I've already begun reading my manual and trying to familiarize myself w/all the buttons/features this new toy offers! I certainly have a way to go yet...so will "hunker down", get serious and hi-lite my way into knowledge....I hope!  lol
Look out birdies! I'm shootin  ya...soon!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......