Blessings Daily 7

This particular Sat. has been very lazzzy and laid back for me. Not a very industrious individual at all!
FREEDOM--to choose to be lazy! 
I'm hoping that I never get so "comfortable" in my life to remember how this is available.
Freedom has been purchased and paid for by all our military personnel. Too many have lost their lives defending our freedoms. The price has been extremely high all thru my lifetime and before I became part of this world.
Too often, the men & women of our armed forces are treated poorly and shown disrespect. It's sad....
FREEDOM -- I will always think of how blessed we all are to be free to choose. 
I  THANK  all our men & women of the armed forces for giving us our freedoms in this country. GOD bless them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......