Blessings Daily 25

BLESSINGS.
This month I'm attempting to acknowledge blessings of that particular day.
Today, simply, I know I am blessed. Not just this month, but all thru my life. This daily has just reminded me never to forget.....always be thankful and continue to honor those blessings EVERY day of my life.
Sometimes, even thru the hard times, I feel as tho I live a "charmed" life. Recounting major hardships, I can only acknowledge that I survived. Many times, I wondered if and how I would be able to get one step further.
I truly believe -- God never puts more on us than we can bear. The situations do weigh heavily, but somehow, divine intervention I'm sure.....we do go forward.
It is very true that we don't have any problems....If you look closely within your own "circle of life", listen with your heart, you  know whatever is going on in your own circumstances, someone else is dealing w/more & probably much worse!
Life truly is a journey. There are no straight-aways....curves, hills, bumps and all kinds of challenges along the way.
I am truly blessed -- home, family, best friends, beautiful children to love, and the list could go on and on. I thank God every day. I attempt every day to do my best, and pray for strength to continue on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......