Blessings Daily 12

I'm thankful today for a small "WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY".
Everyone leads busy lives and sometimes, it's really difficult to schedule "fun"!
Vickie &  I were able to get out of the house today...it has been tooo long since the last "escape"!
We do very little of importance, just kinda hang out! I had to have some paint tinted(sooo excitin!). Got that done. Went to a loooong lunch and on to a couple of antique stores. (no intention of purchasing such over-priced stuff, just browse!) Window-shoppin if you  will...
It was rather coolish, but not unbearable. After the 2nd  stop, it began to rain...bummer. So, we called it a day and brought ourselves home. Soon as I got home, it poured down buckets....
Since I got home, it has steadily rained and the temp has dropped to 36 degrees. brrrrr!
I enjoy spending time living up to my blog name---just "meandering" along!!!!!!! Guess we'll be stuck inside the next couple of days...but at least we have the memory....that's important, especially when the "winter blues" fight to overcome us!! Not happening...
because I'm watchin&waitin for the next "window of opportunity"   lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......