Blessings Daily 23

SOCIALIZING. This entire day has been FUN!
God has blessed each of us with the gift of friendship. It's like a garden and must be "tended" to maintain growth!
Today, I spent time w/2 sweet friends. We had lunch together @ Cracker Barrel. The food was good...but the time spent with women who can find similarities between them is PRICELESS. 
We cut up & laughed so much. I got so tickled @ one point I had tears....now that's true fun. Being "high" on life....Looking forward to more of this! 
Everyone needs to "break" frm the everyday routine of life & just cut  loose! It's healing....for the soul.
The off/on part of my day was spent with an "adopted" daughter...playin Scrabble! Now, we always play games that are close....however, the last 4 times --  she whooped me! Points are usually pretty close, but they were still losses...
I BROKE free today! It was a gooood feeling....
If you don't play Scrabble -- this is gonna get boring...lol
I finished w/a 371pt. game. Got lucky w/words worth 31,51 and 44pts. The 44 was 2 double word tiles. I was one HAPPY player!! 
The kicker --after all that, the win was ONLY by 30pts!
Like I said....it's always close.
I'm very thankful for FRIENDS....FB internet, LIFE-time ones, younger ones(they keep me on my toes!), and  my "close to home" ones. They are all BLESSINGS in my life. 
Life would totally be boring and depressing w/o GOOD friends.  
               

Comments

  1. I LOVE playing WWF with you!! You are my best competition!! I love our close games. Love you, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......