Blessings Daily 29

HUSBAND. Not too many conversations w/me are without mention of Lamar. 
God held me in limbo for 7 yrs. before he revealed Lamar to me! That waiting period was worth every moment I may have been miserable.
My husband of 31yrs. again today put a stamp on being "my hero". 
We needed a few items before our normal grocery buy @ the beginning of the month. It was my intention to go early this mornin and get it done. DUH! It was tooooo dang COLD (at least for me)  to go out. So, I just chose not to venture for the purchase.
Lamar needed to pick up a med. he needed....so he included grocery shoppin in his "run" to town.
Thank you --he IS the man! I appreciated that soooo much. 
It seems his ways of loving are unique. He puts himself out there to assist and "cover" for me on numerous occasions. It may not be the norm definition of "romance" to  some.....but  it  IS romantic to me! He loves me enough to go &  do things when I'm a little "off"kilter---which isn't tooo often, but does happen.
I know Lamar is a real, live BLESSING....I thank God for him every day. 
It was a very good day...............

Comments

  1. That is so VERY romantic! When they put you first and Lamar does that for you, that's sexy as all get out!!! :) Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......